- Algae Growth. Yes! Algae can be a leech on your pool deck and can penetrate deep into your pool deck. The best treatment for this is complete demolition.
- Mold Growth. Whenever a surface is exposed to humidity and constant dampness the chances of mold growth are exponentially high. Mold can cause health problems and spread into your home if your pool deck is not removed.
- Chipping paint. If your pool deck materials are not being properly protected, then they will damage. Chipped paint leaves your pool deck exposed and vulnerable to weather and chemical damage which causes irreparable issues.
- Fading. Sometimes colors fade and our clients simply want a change.
- Chemical stains. This type of tarnishing is difficult to conceal and looks very unprofessional, so many of our commercial clients have us completely demolish their pool deck.
- Growing cracks. These types of damages cause foundation issues that can impact your entire pool area causing extremely expensive and long-term issues. Our clients call us when the foundation is in jeopardy.
With decades of combined experience, our team has perfected the process of pool deck demolition. We do not take up a lot of your time with our step by step! Our swift capabilities are the best in the Las Vegas area. Our techniques and equipment vary because we remove all types of pool decks including stone decks, wood decks, concrete decks, and so much more. For more information on what process we will undergo with your pool deck, call our professionals.
Our service areas
- Las Vegas
- North Las Vegas
- Boulder City
- St. George